• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel New Guy Here

SoupyFilms

User name: SoupyFilms
Title of introduction: New Guy Here
Your name/ Alias: Soupy
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy from a community post of a channel I'm subscribed to, Stranger Stories.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? What made me join was the fact that if I need help on something TubeBuddy related, I know where to go, instead of hopelessly looking on google trying to find the answer to my problem.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goal is to become eligible for monetization (1,000 subs and 4,000 hours of watch time).
How frequently do you upload? Monthly.
What are your hobbies? Video Games, Drawing, Eating.
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is for me to be the next Llama Arts (they make animated horror stories.)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCROmrm__iLOPgZlhQYi2aWw

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey!

Welcome to You Tube. I'm sure your channel will do amazing, just be yourself and people will love you :grinning:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey soupy welcome to the community. Happy to have you here.

You can ask any doubts here
I or other people in the community will help you out.
before you ask any question in the community check the FAQs
If the question is not here someone will help you.