• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Not thumbnail art but CHANNEL ART

iturgirlking

Subscriber Goal
I always seen other people pages & thought dang their art cool. Or mine look soo low budget compared to others. Welp today i did my new one and let me tell you i actually love it. It's giving a vibe while also being clean. This how it look.
Screen Shot 2021-01-15 at 11.27.47 AM.png

OP
OP
iturgirlking

iturgirlking

Subscriber Goal
I love this! I have such a hard time when it comes to proportions. Any tips on getting everything to fit in your channel?

I like to use picmonkey.com because its it already have the default size for the banners. Once you get to picmonkey click edit new image. after you'll click blank canvas stroll down until you get to the youtube section. its super easy.

• Love
Reactions: FunkyGeckos

AshrielKyle

Subscriber Goal
Nice and simple the only problem is when you upload it with 2560 x 1440 pixel only small portion will be visible on android view.

• Love
Reactions: iturgirlking

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I always seen other people pages & thought dang their art cool. Or mine look soo low budget compared to others. Welp today i did my new one and let me tell you i actually love it. It's giving a vibe while also being clean. This how it look.
View attachment 8872

I'm going to be blunt and straight to the point. I have absolutely no idea what your channel is about or why I'd want to subscrube. You need to include some sort of value proposition or at the very least what it is you do. "new video" means nothing because there should always be new videos on a channel.

Also, adding your instagram and twitter, especially if you're starting out, is basically telling your audience to leave your channel and go off platform which YouTube really doesn't like.

You need to explain visually what it is you do on your channel. I see a tiny little camera, but that could mean anything.

One positive is I like the font style with the white and black line art, it looks nice with the pinks, but you really need to explain in your channel banner what it is viewers can expect to see.

Reactions: iturgirlking