• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Thumbnail Feedback Give Me Feedback About My Thumbnails

Sound Effects World

www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I Own A YouTube Channel Related To Sound Effects . Give Me Feedback About My Thumbnails

Attachments

• Air Conditioner.jpg
    Air Conditioner.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Among Us Round Start.png
    Among Us Round Start.png
    380.8 KB · Views: 139
  • Among Us Theme Song.png
    Among Us Theme Song.png
    892.4 KB · Views: 120
  • ChurchChimes.jpg
    ChurchChimes.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 121
  • Crickets Chirping.jpg
    Crickets Chirping.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Dogs Barking.png
    Dogs Barking.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 118
  • Fireplace.jpg
    Fireplace.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 122
  • Footsteps Sound Effect.png
    Footsteps Sound Effect.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 122
  • Formula 1 Car.jpg
    Formula 1 Car.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 123
  • Hyena Laughing.jpg
    Hyena Laughing.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 124

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
It's actually pretty good that the amount of thumbnails show display as small format, because that's how they'd be recommended, and because of this I can see some slight issues, and that's mostly just with the text needing some drop shadow. The dogs barking sound effect especially gets lost around the dogs legs. The air conditioner sound effect, "sound" gets lost in the white area of the dash board. "footsteps sound effect" the footsteps word gets lost in the pavement. "among" gets lost in the among us one. All of these can be fixed with some drop shadow to help with contrast.

The hyena sound effect in small form was a bit hard to tell it was actually a hyena, so I'd go with a zoom in on the hyena's head only. the cricket gets a little lost, so I'd zoom in on it and boost the contrast up.

The sound effects logo is also inconsistently placed, and seems sound effects are the theme, I'd actually make them more dominant in the top left of each thumbnail to make the soundwave more obvious.

Overall though, not bad at all.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I think @Beanie Draws pretty much covered it. If you stick with that font color, and there is nothing wrong with doing so), you may want to add a stroke around the characters so that it stands out from the background across all different types of backgrounds. If you look at the "Dogs Barking Sound Effect" you will see how it can blend into the background with out an outline/stroke.

Reactions: Sound Effects World