• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Eat travel and upload with AJvlogs UK01

AJvlogs UK01

Subscriber Goal
User name: AJvlogs UK01
Title of introduction: Eat travel and upload with AJvlogs UK01
Your name/ Alias: Abhi
Where are you from? India Uttarakhand
How did you find TubeBuddy? A youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To promote my channel and vlogs so that i can go for making more vlogs , basically i am new to youtube as a vlogger so need support of experience members to share their experinece so that i can fullfill my moto of Eat travel upload,
Couple of days back i made my debut vlog of a winter trek and i found vlogging really amazing and want to carry this forward
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to gain knowledge and to promote the channel so that the content could be seen by other people
And want good subscriber list by that the vlog can reach to all travel enthusiast and foody souls
How frequently do you upload? Weekly till now but it could be twice a month depending on how quick i get some really good content
What are your hobbies? Travelling, Riding, exploring new places with friends , and a foody too
What is your biggest dream? To get fame , name , knowledge , and wealth
YouTube Channel Link: UCcMtrAY7dptJKylJEVsC9uQ

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there. Welcome to the community AJ. We are happy to have you here
If you have any doubts please post here and one of our community members will help you

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Good luck, I'm sure your channel will be very successful.