• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel A New How-To/Advice Youtuber

Victoria

TubeBuddy Pro
User name: Victoria
Title of introduction: A New How-To/Advice Youtuber
Your name/ Alias: Victoria
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtuber!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I wanted to connect with other videographers and learn how to a better Youtuber!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'm hoping to help young adults practice self-care, have a laugh or two and commit to ongoing learning in their twenties.
How frequently do you upload? twice a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays
What are your hobbies? I enjoy journaling, working out, hanging out with my dog, reading books, watching Netflix, hiking, traveling and playing word games/completing puzzles.
What is your biggest dream? My primary passion is writing and I aspire to become a full time novelist. I mention it sometimes in my videos because I like both mediums writing and videography.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQPH6e_sh5BIzFq78TpBu1Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Etypical

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hi Victoria, welcome to the forums! I also love writing and hope to become a novelist one day, but I love videography too, so it's really cool to meet someone who shares those passions. Best of luck with your YouTube channel :)

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey victoria. Welcome to the community. Glad to have you here.

If you have any doubts please post it here.
people will be here to help you out.
But before you ask about any issues be sure to check out the FAQs.
If you don't find an answer there ask and you will be given.