• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Sharing my knowledge on the things I love and feel strongly about. Photography, Mac, being more secure online and more

Yilk81

TubeBuddy User
User name: Yilk81
Title of introduction: Sharing my knowledge on the things I love and feel strongly about. Photography, Mac, being more secure online and more
Your name/ Alias: Yilkee
Where are you from? I'm an asian from the Netherlands who now lives in Bergamo, Italy. Yes that place that is the hotspot of the european covid-19 outbreak.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Heard it from another youtuber when I was researching what it takes to be a youtuber.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've always used forums. From the early days when we had those bieping modems. Forums are easier to search and the community aspect of it appeals to me. If I have a question there are usually helpful people around to educate which is nicer imo than a helpdesk , reddit or some random page on the internet.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to share what I know starting with Photography. I've had a camera since I was 17 and in the 22 years that I have been a photographer enthousiast I have learned a thing or two that could help people out. The same goes for my knowledge with macs. I've been a user since 2004 and then a mac service technician and after that a IT services engineer in a company that uses 99% macs.
I'd love to share but also show everyone around me that youtube is awesome. I think youtube is misunderstood by a lot of people who don't really know it. Growing my channel is a means to do all of that. In the future I'd like to also help my sisters business grow more with the help of youtube.
How frequently do you upload? I'm thinking about uploading 2 to 3 times a week. Definitely 1 video a week about something Mac related and 1 post a week Photography related at minimum.
What are your hobbies? Photography, Custom mechanical keyboards, My twin toddlers, Running (in a slumb right now), Outdoors now that I live in Italy in stead of flat land, Table Tennis.
What is your biggest dream? To be able to provide for the people I love. My parents moved from Hong Kong to the netherlands with not much and my parents were always very carefull with money and money is always such a big thing. It would be the biggest dream to be able to have them not worry about money. But same goes for me of course, not having to worry about money is the dream. Doesn't mean I have to make millions and millions i need to add.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBIwqyUFxIKB402Mch5Y_tg

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
welcome to have you here. Glad to hav eyou here.

If you have any doubts please post it here.
people will be here to help you out.
But before you ask about any issues be sure to check out the FAQs.
If you don't find an answer there ask and you will be given.

Reactions: Yilk81

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. I am glad you are also interested in Tech. Now few people in this field. We are minorities. Hope we can go furthermore. Have a nice day. Keep safe.

Reactions: Yilk81