• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel My First Steps

xdash117

User name: xdash117
Title of introduction: My First Steps
Your name/ Alias: Dash
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to get my name out and to help other people grow on youtube
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My first step i would have to take is getting my first 1k subs.
How frequently do you upload? daily
What are your hobbies? making funny videos, streaming , animation , pranks, making music , supporting others , etc
What is your biggest dream? to be the next up coming streamer/content creator. probably wont get that so, 100k subs is a good dream right?
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFD2PAP5CDcI7eBih1U5NlA/featured

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
I love watching gaming channels a lot. Welcome to the community sir.
Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you