• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Humble/nature lover/pet lover/ i love beach specially SEA

PETROS MALUBAY

User name: PETROS MALUBAY
Title of introduction: Humble/nature lover/pet lover/ i love beach specially SEA
Your name/ Alias: PETRIN
Where are you from? Davao City Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find it from google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To know more people and to learn from them, that why im here...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To inspire people, specially the classic of my life. the culture of Philippine people.
How frequently do you upload? I just started so i'll try my best to upload weekly as long as i can.
What are your hobbies? Feeding my pet like fish, lovebirds dogs ang etc.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream to travel around the world with my mother and father.
YouTube Channel Link: UC6fq5CQn32fFyEXEh3AO8mA

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey petros welcome

Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you

OP
OP
PETROS MALUBAY

PETROS MALUBAY

Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.
User name: PETROS MALUBAY
Title of introduction: Humble/nature lover/pet lover/ i love beach specially SEA
Your name/ Alias: PETRIN
Where are you from? Davao City Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? I find it from google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To know more people and to learn from them, that why im here...
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To inspire people, specially the classic of my life. the culture of Philippine people.
How frequently do you upload? I just started so i'll try my best to upload weekly as long as i can.
What are your hobbies? Feeding my pet like fish, lovebirds dogs ang etc.
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream to travel around the world with my mother and father.
YouTube Channel Link: UC6fq5CQn32fFyEXEh3AO8mA
Hey petros welcome

Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you
thank you