• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Music Channel Hi, I'm Erwin Atipon but you can call me win. I'm a teacher at the same time part time youtuber. I love music

yhats

User name: yhats
Title of introduction: Hi, I'm Erwin Atipon but you can call me win. I'm a teacher at the same time part time youtuber. I love music
Your name/ Alias: win
Where are you from? Philippines
How did you find TubeBuddy? google search
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I can see the potential to help my channel grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want it to grow as much as you do guys. I hope this platform will be a way for me to reach my goal.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? I like music, playing guitars
What is your biggest dream? my biggest dream is to be able to reach a million subscriber
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaXMqL1z7ESbzMvaoCWHGHA

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello, my name is Ragul. Welcome to the community

Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you