• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Here to learn, help and get involved

Nature And Us

Subscriber Goal
User name: Nature And Us
Title of introduction: Here to learn, help and get involved
Your name/ Alias: Nature And Us....for now anyway :)
Where are you from? UK
How did you find TubeBuddy? I can't remember to be honest, I think I saw it linked on YouTube somewhere.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I've been looking for a decent forum for YouTube content creators for ages and this seems like it might be a contender. Most importantly, I want to learn and if that results in any relative success then fantastic but that's not my priority. I am also interested in channel collaboration, so I may look into that too as we will all have different skills and knowledge.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To be recognised for having decent quality content. That will do me to be honest although any type of income would obviously be nice.
How frequently do you upload? When I'm enjoying the process and motivated maybe weekly or more often but less when I'm not. I know thats not good but at least its honest.
What are your hobbies? Sport (particularly running), photography, video editing, gadgets and tech and travelling.
What is your biggest dream? To be a footballer (soccer player) but I was never good/fast/tall enough.
YouTube Channel Link: UCvdBO--3eKnyfx02PUV9m3A

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.