• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Other Who else is happy the U. S. Presidential election cycle is winding down?

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't mean this to be a political post. Please no comment as to whomever candidate you like or voted for or your ideology. Simply I was wondering is anyone finally "relieved" or at least ready to move on. I have never seen an election cycle this crazy. I hope 2022 will be a lot more sensible.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
A very hard question to answer without being political. But I am glad it's over, but can't fully relax until Jan 20th.

Reactions: Damon

Tito Tim

DecoratedPoster
TubeBuddy Star
titotim.com
Here in the Philippines there are laws about how early you can start campaigning. I wish we had that law in the US! (if we do already have it, they need to adjust the date) The election cycle is WAY too long.

OP
OP
Damon

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
Yeah, you spend a year alienating your political opponents, then afterward you have to preach unity and coming together. It's a tumultuous process in the best of years.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I don't live in America, so it's going to be nice to not have American election news dominate my local news for the rest of the year now, even though certain individuals sure love trying to get as much air time as possible.
Soon though, Australian news will be more focused on Australia, and American political controversies will hopefully become a distant memory we can all move on from.

• Love

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Luckily I'm from the UK so I don't hear too much about it lol

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I tend to not take any notice of the news anymore as the majority of it is negative and depressing. Especially during COVID. They do talk about it here however it's more about covid