• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Fitness Unicorn

Tricera_fit

User name: Tricera_fit
Title of introduction: Fitness Unicorn
Your name/ Alias: Tricia
Where are you from? Canada, but I live in the USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? I started my YouTube channel at the end of 2020 and countless channels recommended TubeBuddy as a good way to learn about SEO, keywords, tags, search strings and so much more. I have learned so much in the two weeks that I've had TubeBuddy.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I received an email and I am not one to shy away from learning more and join a community so here I am!
I want to learn from others here, start conversations, build YouTube relationships, and grow alongside my fellow YouTubers!
Perhaps I'll find the channel that will make my life better or will challenge me more here, I'm excited!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd like to empower individuals through my lifestyle and fitness channel, I'd like to inspire others and workout with them to build a community. My goal is 1000 subscribers, but I'm honestly just happy to have anyone set their eyeballs on my videos. When I saw my first video go live and 3 people watched it, I was SO excited!! Maybe I made 3 people smile that day!
How frequently do you upload? Weekly, 3 times a week. I post on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Fridays are tending to be more of "tips" video day but that can change.
What are your hobbies? Great question, haven't been asked about my hobbies in a hot minute. Well, I love working out, it's an escape. I enjoy writing and reading a good book. I love to decorate, I have a very eclectic style. Taking my doggo for a walk, learning new things! I'm currently studying for my CPT!
What is your biggest dream? Another good question. Biggest dream: to be remembered and to leave a mark on this world for positive change.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/TriciaMaria

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Tricera_fit