• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Entertainment Channel Hi I'm Sharon trying our best to maintain the channel and learn YT

Shanfamilymix

Subscriber Goal
User name: Shanfamilymix
Title of introduction: Hi I'm Sharon trying our best to maintain the channel and learn YT
Your name/ Alias: Sharon
Where are you from? United Kingdom
How did you find TubeBuddy? Google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Make friends with the same ambitions also to help grow.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Create better content for people to watch and reach 1000 by 2022.
How frequently do you upload? Almost daily
What are your hobbies? Gaming, Fashion, Beauty, Shopping and annoying the husband.
What is your biggest dream? To easy to say become a millionaire! Simple life where I can spend time with family, friends and maybe Vlog around the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQIo3d5Q_d24QihdvpmFN7A

Last edited:

Tricera_fit

I Sharon! I just joined the forum myself and am reading your post! I watched a video or two of yours and they are lovely, your thumbnails are cute! Keep it up!

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.