• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Who Bobomb 2968 is

Bobomb 2968

Subscriber Goal
User name: Bobomb 2968
Title of introduction: Who Bobomb 2968 is
Your name/ Alias: Bobomb 2968
Where are you from?
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found TubeBuddy by looking for a way to grow big on YouTube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I saw that TubeBuddy helps with tags for videos
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to become a successful youtuber that has thousands of subscribers and one day millions
How frequently do you upload? I post videos of me playing any game I can find and I try to upload weekly
What are your hobbies? I like playing games and hanging out with friends
What is your biggest dream? To be the next big youtuber
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCwdcBXtvMrVtM7pfVuVGv7Q

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.