• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Does the app no longer highlight new views in yellow?

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
When I use the app to see my new views/subscribers I've noticed that it no longer highlights the newly viewed vids in Yellow.

Is this supposed be the case now?

Thnaks

Alex

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I checked the TB mobile app and see that it still highlights the numbers when it has new info.

Can you send feedback on this through the mobile app? It'll send an email directly to the mobile dev, who can then take a look at this issue :)

Reactions: Immortal Explorer
OP
OP
Immortal Explorer

Immortal Explorer

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I checked the TB mobile app and see that it still highlights the numbers when it has new info.

Can you send feedback on this through the mobile app? It'll send an email directly to the mobile dev, who can then take a look at this issue :)

Thanks for the response, yes will do. How do I send the feedback through the app?

Thanks

Alex

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
Go into the Menu of the TB mobile app. You'll see the Feedback button in between 'Sign Out' and 'Comm... | Our Channel'.

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Mine does, but perhaps it could be an issue with the type of phone you have and how the app for that OS works. What kind of phone do you have? I have an iPhone XR and I'm seeing the yellow updates.