• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Answered to buy tube bubebuddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECHO Owners

sir, help me please, iam from indonesia, and iam so love about tubebuddy, please for pay buy tubebuddy for desktop made easy, because not everyone in Indonesia has a credit card, please pay via cellphone credit or google play, I want to upgrade the license, but I don't have a credit card

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I think you can pay using paypal or there won't be any other way. Since debit cards cannot be used
This is not true.

You can pay via Paypal or with a debit or credit card. Check the picture down below for the accepted cards.

1611268491516.png

sir, help me please, iam from indonesia, and iam so love about tubebuddy, please for pay buy tubebuddy for desktop made easy, because not everyone in Indonesia has a credit card, please pay via cellphone credit or google play, I want to upgrade the license, but I don't have a credit card
We currently only accept Paypal or the cards mentioned above. We are looking into other ways of payment, but that is currently in the far future :)

Ikerot

Not a mod
TubeBuddy User
Ikerot.com
Subscriber Goal
I think you can pay using paypal or there won't be any other way. Since debit cards cannot be used
This is not true.

You can pay via Paypal or with a debit or credit card. Check the picture down below for the accepted cards.

1611268491516.png

We currently only accept Paypal or the cards mentioned above. We are looking into other ways of payment, but that is currently in the far future :)

Status
Not open for further replies.