• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question 100 Subs

Bretski

TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
How long did it take you to get to 100 subs, and how many videos did you put out by the time you got to 100?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I think it took me 1-2 months and 30 videos to get 100 subs. I was sometimes posting 2 or 3 times a day, but that's also because I was posting a timelapse drawing, and a full length version of said drawing.

I think another month or so and another 25 videos after to reach 1k.

10 videos and about a week or 2 to hid 2000 (1k-10k was pretty rapid)

65 videos between 2k and 10k,

So it took me 125ish videos to hit 10k and then I stopped making milestone videos.

Coolrunner

Exactly. I have 100 plus friends on facebook but none of them are interested in running. I have lots of friends in Instagram though, but, difficult to share the videos link on Insta. I do have link on profile. But, not really helpful.

Damoforce

TubeBuddy Pro
It took me alot longer than expected tbh. I have 30k on IG but not interested in what's on my channel and not really all watch YouTube. So I think it took 6 months in the end.

LFH

Familiar Member
Subscriber Goal
I am at 50 subs so halfway there. Wish me luck guys and Congrats to those who got 100 and beyond. For those who are like me, YOU GOT THIS!!