• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Firm believer in learning through a community

Ernie P

User name: Ernie P
Title of introduction: Firm believer in learning through a community
Your name/ Alias: Shark Scrapper
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? Nick Nimmin
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I kept reading comments where people referred to it and then saw an invite.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My channel(s) is part of my overall success plan. Behind all of this is my desire to give back to our planet and our society. I will grow multiple successful businesses and revenue streams - all giving back some form of value - so that I can take care of my family and contribute to cleaning up and caring for our planet. My "Shark Scrapper" channel is the main focus of my social media efforts right now. It is my primary learning tool. I apply what I learn and see if there are positive results: increase subs, increase view time, etc. I'm exploring how to tie the channel with the physical aspects of the recycling, scrap and ewaste reduction efforts that are depicted in the channel.
How frequently do you upload? Currently twice per week with long form content and three times per week with shorts as a way to keep engaged with my audience. Long form content is posted on Tue and Fri. Shorts on Thur, Sun and Mon.
What are your hobbies? No time for hobbies. Scrapping was my hobby. Now it's my passion. I do a little gardening.
What is your biggest dream? To own/co-own a company that reduces the negative impact we humans are having on our planet through the reduction of waste material and supports research on our marine eco-systems (primarily sharks)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/c/SharkScrapper

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there bro.
Some tips to grow your channel
1. Post regularly
2. post good contents
3. Post in a definite time. Like 7pm everyday
4.Don't use copyrighted music or copy others work
5. Share with your friends and family
6. Always accept suggestions and try changing your way