• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Visit LA Kaye in YouTube

LA Kaye

Subscriber Goal
User name: LA Kaye
Title of introduction: Visit LA Kaye in YouTube
Your name/ Alias: LA Kaye
Where are you from? PHILIPPINES
How did you find TubeBuddy? Search in google
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to grow my YouTube channel by posting in forums and sharing my content to increased my subscribers and watch my videos as well as helping others to achieve their goal too such as visiting their channel and watching their videos
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: First of all, I watched a YouTube video saying that you can earn in YouTube. I am a nursing student and the tuition is very pricey, I want to help my older brother who is financing my tuition fee to lessen his worries. Also, I am saving some money from doing laundry to save it for the future since I have a plan to continue to medicine school. My channel talks about study, school, haul, and my plan is that in every study with me video or my online class videos, I can share to others the learnings, trivia, and actions to be taken in some situations. I also want to share to others how a nursing student is or what should they do. I am hoping that my subscribers would increased and my video will be shared, like, and watch.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Things that I can do
What is your biggest dream? To become a cardiovascular surgeon
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCAtfBolHXa78TwAXss43dTA

Reactions: Tricera_fit

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there buddy welcome to Tubebuddy forums. There are wide range of creators here who would help you out if you have issues. If you have any doubts or issues please feel free to comment or share your thoughts one of our community members will help you out.

Tricera_fit

Hi there! I read your post above, you are inspiring! I've subscribed and can't wait to see any content you upload, keep up your studies!