• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

New series on the framework I've been writing

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
As a fellow tech business guy (software architect/senior developer - previous business owner, and have worked for large corporations) I enjoyed this one!

Your video quality is top notch! Audio sounds good too. But I think you might have a slight AV sync issue going on here. Did you sync up your audio/video in your video editing software? Is your mic attached to your camera or to an external audio recorder? Maybe do a hand clap when you start recording if you don't have a clapper board. Then you can line up the clap sound waveform with the frame where the clapper or hands actually touch visually on screen.

Hopefully its not just my computer... maybe I'll do a restart now just to make sure!!

OP
OP
SILTHW

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
As a fellow tech business guy (software architect/senior developer - previous business owner, and have worked for large corporations) I enjoyed this one!

Your video quality is top notch! Audio sounds good too. But I think you might have a slight AV sync issue going on here. Did you sync up your audio/video in your video editing software? Is your mic attached to your camera or to an external audio recorder? Maybe do a hand clap when you start recording if you don't have a clapper board. Then you can line up the clap sound waveform with the frame where the clapper or hands actually touch visually on screen.

Hopefully its not just my computer... maybe I'll do a restart now just to make sure!!
I'm not seeing it, but if you still do kindly let me know.