• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Help Rearranging the timing of my end card

Uncle Momo

Familiar Member
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I canΓÇÖt seem to adjust the time on my end card. I can place the end card with the recommended video but I canΓÇÖt seem to adjust the the time of when I want the end card to appear. The time box is highlight red and never changes when I save

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I just did a test and it works. How long is the video it'self because it needs to be at least 20 seconds long for there to be room for there to be an end card. You also have to hover over the edge of your bars (as seen in my red spot) to move them. If you have a very long video (as you see, mine is 41 minutes) then the bars won't even be visible initially until you move the zoom right in. and of course that tiny gray bar is nearly invisible (I have asked YouTube to make it larger so it's more noticable)
Screenshot (6315)_LI.jpg

Other than that, you'll have to show us a screenshot of what you're seeing for more context.

Reactions: SILTHW

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Have you done some googling on this to see if other users have the same issue? :thinking:
That's usually what I do, but I've tried that with the new captions bug and the feature it'self is too new for any google results to really be relavant and up to date. But this is usually what I do otherwise.