• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Opinion Those really confusing comments that love and hate at the same time...

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So I'm going through my held for review section of my comments (my bad word filter is extensive, "plz" and "pls" are two words I block, I also block "good" to avoid one word "good" spam comments) and I notice there's one person posting 5 really hateful abusive comments... interestingly I recognize the name... I scroll down and notice they also posted some compliments. This has happened a few times, either someone goes from really nice, to being a complete jerk, or they go from being a jerk to being really nice.

Have you ever noticed those comments that are just a strange mix of hate and praise?

Reactions: Melanie

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Yay for backhanded compliments! I mostly get comments from "women" or rather, female bots, lol, that say something like, "I'm single" and then link to some site that's something I probably wouldn't want to have associated with my channel so it's "mark as spam" and then "delete" for me.

I do get accused of having an ASMR channel disguised by tech how-to videos because of my voice.

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
I've only ever gotten direct hate comments, I guess ppl don't have the time to think of ways they can two-face their comments from complimenting to hating lol.