• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Vlog Channel Documenting Our Family Farm Starting from Scratch

Mower93

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mower93
Title of introduction: Documenting Our Family Farm Starting from Scratch
Your name/ Alias: Peter
Where are you from? Wales
How did you find TubeBuddy? Advert
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Information and learning
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: To show friends and family our start from scratch on improving a run down farm. Id love to make new friends and learn new skills
How frequently do you upload? 3-5days
What are your hobbies? Sports, gaming, learning, farming, cars and fitness.
What is your biggest dream? Inspire to be the best i can! And leave an impact on the world.
YouTube Channel Link: https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCxwLpR0_qyHzkM28HYkO12g

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Funny enough, I am a descendent of Welsh farmers who left Wales to come to the US to farm.

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Mower93
OP
OP
Mower93

Mower93

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! Funny enough, I am a descendent of Welsh farmers who left Wales to come to the US to farm.

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Awesome! Were english but family had a holiday caravan here for over 30 years and i spent 12 weeks a year here since i was, well born. So just loved the place and always wanted to move here.

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Awesome! Were english but family had a holiday caravan here for over 30 years and i spent 12 weeks a year here since i was, well born. So just loved the place and always wanted to move here.
I've only visited Wales on business. It is on my list of places to visit and actually spend some time touring around. Looks like you have a great idea for a channel. Best of luck! Ask questions when you have them.

OP
OP
Mower93

Mower93

Subscriber Goal
I've only visited Wales on business. It is on my list of places to visit and actually spend some time touring around. Looks like you have a great idea for a channel. Best of luck! Ask questions when you have them.

Absolutely stunning especially the pembrokeshire coastline! And thanks i watched a few farm videos before moving here so it gave me the inspo to push into doing it. Got about 3 videos lined up now :)

OP
OP
Mower93

Mower93

Subscriber Goal

Quistion! Which category on youtube would you out my videos? Ive had them in people and vlogs, now im thinking maybe needed to be in a different category?

SILTHW

Subscriber Goal
Quistion! Which category on youtube would you out my videos? Ive had them in people and vlogs, now im thinking maybe needed to be in a different category?
The category doesn't matter as much as it used to. You could consider Education if you are mostly doing tutorial videos.

Tricera_fit

This is awesome, I grew up on a farm in Canada, essentially did everything you're posting about so this resonates with me so much! I've subscribed and can't wait to see you grow!