• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Tubebuddy Milestones

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
I noticed lately that whenever I check my Tubebuddy Milestones, they don't show up. It says no new subscribers, no new videos in the last thirty days. What is going on?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Is it still an issue today? I know if you don't have enough growth over a 30 day period your last certificate will expire until the next certificate is visible.
Do you at least see the upcoming milestones?
milestones.PNG

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Hey @JessBookgirl75@gmail, one of the things I always suggest is to check from a different browser. This helps eliminate that the browser, browser version or extension version is the issue. If you see the same issue with multiple browsers then it may be an issue with the data pulled from the YouTube API and will likely need support's intervention. If that's the case, reach out to support@tubebuddy.com.

OP
OP
JessBookgirl75@gmail

JessBookgirl75@gmail

Extremely Well-Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey @JessBookgirl75@gmail, one of the things I always suggest is to check from a different browser. This helps eliminate that the browser, browser version or extension version is the issue. If you see the same issue with multiple browsers then it may be an issue with the data pulled from the YouTube API and will likely need support's intervention. If that's the case, reach out to support@tubebuddy.com.
I wrote to them.
Jessica