• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi everyone random gamer here

Mr_3ppozz

Subscriber Goal
User name: Mr_3ppozz
Title of introduction: Hi everyone random gamer here
Your name/ Alias: Mr_3ppozz
Where are you from? Netherlands
How did you find TubeBuddy? Came here thanks to Jason Plays
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? It looks awesome to have all this information at your fingertips and the tips and tricks it provides can be super helpful imo
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My goals are simple, I want to have fun. That's it. If the channel grows large enough i will use that to invest everything back into the channel, but for me, the fun will always be the main reason to do this
How frequently do you upload? 5 to 6 days a week
What are your hobbies? I'm a gamer from birth basically :p I've been gaming since I was 4. Otherwise I just like to relax with a friend and or my doggy
What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to just have peace and quiet... not only for me but for everyone
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC2140wKVHM6NEmKI71eJR9w

NeggiHorrorParty

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey there,

Its nice to see another gaming channel. I took a look at your and it looks like you stream a lot and pretty consistently too. Its nice to see that your channels doing well and that your finding some success. I hope you find new information here. Just ask around and people can help you.

• Love
Reactions: Mr_3ppozz
OP
OP
Mr_3ppozz

Mr_3ppozz

Subscriber Goal
Hey there,

Its nice to see another gaming channel. I took a look at your and it looks like you stream a lot and pretty consistently too. Its nice to see that your channels doing well and that your finding some success. I hope you find new information here. Just ask around and people can help you.
Thanks a lot for reply :)
And yeah I try to stream 6 days week but some times my body refuses :p and it just randomly goes to sleep haha

Other than that I am just here to have fun. I have had a lot of luck and even more help with having the channel take off as it has. I am part of a good friendly community that enjoy other streamers and a lot of people joined me from there :) so that was really amazing :)

OP
OP
Mr_3ppozz

Mr_3ppozz

Subscriber Goal
hello and welcome! there's quite a few gamers in this community :)

Hi hi thanks for the reply :)
Yeah I've noticed that a lot of people have been streaming and uploading videos of games :)
I hope every single one has amazing success and even more fun while doing it!! :)

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there welcome to this beautiful community. We are here to help you in whatever way needed to help you grow in youtube.
feel free to ask any issues that you have. We are here to help you

Before posting any questions please refer to the F.A.Qs for reference

FAQs