• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube News New trailer feature for premieres?

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So here's something interesting I noticed. YouTube originals has a "Trailer" for their upcoming premiere. I can't remember if premiere's let you have chat before they go active, I think they do? But I know livestreams let you chat before going live. HOWEVER, until now it seems, you only have a thumbnail of the video before it went public in a premiere.

It seems we may be getting a new trailer feature for premieres. So the interesting thing is, will this be limited to just YouTube originals? Is this a new feature coming for all? Will the trailer be deleted once the video is public? Will the trailer be PART of the public video as it's own chapter? Keep an eye on that video because it's definitely an interesting development I just noticed. Unless Creator Insider mentioned this as a new feature and I just missed it in the news?

Screenshot (6180)_LI.jpg

Screenshot (6178)_LI.jpg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Somewhere it was mentioned this was in beta/limited testing. Might have been the Creator Insider video on Premieres.

Reactions: Beanie Draws
OP
OP
Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Somewhere it was mentioned this was in beta/limited testing. Might have been the Creator Insider video on Premieres.
I haven't watched creator insider for about a month or 2 so I'm sure it was mentioned in there and I missed it :) Cool to see what comes of it though :)