• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question Can you run two different accounts without them being banned at the same time if somthing goes wrong?

Athletichunta

one channel is doing fine at about 50k views. I am just now opening a new channel that will have a completely different videos. So say one gets banned on one channel does that mean your other channels/channel will also be taken down?

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
one channel is doing fine at about 50k views. I am just now opening a new channel that will have a completely different videos. So say one gets banned on one channel does that mean your other channels/channel will also be taken down?
you can have as many accounts as you can. Just respect the youtube's community guide.

OP
OP
A

Athletichunta

Well i post some times somewhat risky. things that are public domain and police chases. chases on ground and in the air. CCTV footage robberies , shootings and more. If i get banned on my new account will my old channel automatically suffer the same fate?