• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel I am a small YouTuber who doesnΓÇÖt random things (like gaming)

GoldenPlayer

User name: GoldenPlayer
Title of introduction: I am a small YouTuber who doesnΓÇÖt random things (like gaming)
Your name/ Alias: Juan Benavides
Where are you from? Texas
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a YouTuber called DanTDM
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I thought I looked interesting
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I just want to be the best YouTuber I can be (maybe reach 1,000 by 2022?)
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload at least 3 times a week
What are your hobbies? I like to play basketball, and video games
What is your biggest dream? I want to (one day) reach 100K subscribers
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCskCMmh03WX1BPaNrw4qLcw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Mr_3ppozz

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there welcome to this beautiful community. We are here to help you in whatever way needed to help you grow in youtube.
feel free to ask any issues that you have. We are here to help you

Before posting any questions please refer to the F.A.Qs for reference

FAQs