• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Opinion MY 2020 S/O to TubeBuddy & Staff

CBDHeadquarters

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.cbdheadquartersemporium.com
Subscriber Goal
I just wanted to stop and take a minute to thank TubeBuddy, it's entire staff, forum members for all you did for me and all of us in 2020. It was only March 15th when I started my channel and TubeBuddy has helped me grow despite being a CBD channel who stands many challenges marketing on FB/Google etc being its still gated. That said your tools are incredibly powerful, useful and help make my work flow more efficient.
S/O to
Daniel_Batal who teaches me how to edit in any way you can imagine, oh and yout Twitter comments damn in they are lol
Nick Nimmin who is so damn on point with tips pointers and I think the best coach for creators putting out content.
Andrew Kan, well I wouldn't know where to start without you teaching me all TOS, how to and where to go. You hand holding skills are second to none!
Phil you threw me a bone with the monthly repot and I'm forever greatfull.
All forum mods & members for your input (Stanley Orchard, InspirationalbyMarie, Damon, Beanie Draws)
H A P P Y 2 0 2 1 T O A L L !

Attachments

• tubebuddy_forum_motm.png
    tubebuddy_forum_motm.png
    529.5 KB · Views: 129
  • Love
Reactions: Ltsrcktechies