• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Video Review I would appreciate some feedback/constructive criticism on my latest video.

TechSpaceAu

• Love
Reactions: Melanie

NeggiHorrorParty

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey there,

I absolutely love your video dude. The production quality is up there with some of the biggest tech youtubers and your use of various video effects adds onto the appeal of your video. I think the best thing is the lighting which while being very neonish all over the place, is complementary and also effectively makes your video look professional. I think the title is good too as it is something people would search for. I think the video does a good job of explaining what they are and demonstrating them on camera to. Your beginning where you demonstrate what your talking about with the lights turning on really does hit a note and get me interested right away if I'm looking for this kind of content.

All and all I really think this is an awesome youtube video and is pretty much professional as far as it goes. The title is interesting, it is searchable more then likely, you have a great hook, you use your effects to supplement and improve your video, your lighting is great and your able to demonstrate and talk about the content clearly like an authority on the topic. There are problely some things I may not be seeing that could be improved but for me this video is top tier. Great job!

TheHappyKidShow

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Really cool video! I like how you used your space and your setup is really nice. Great delivery of the dialogue and the colors you chose kept it engaging. I'm a fan!

I don't think it's too long for the details you were providing its almost seems necessary that it clocks in at 10 minutes. There maybe is a way to fix the pacing, but honestly I am not that knowledgable in the tech review sphere on YouTube VLOGs. All the best!

Yoyo

Familiar Member
TubeBuddy User
Your video is really great. You speak clearly and your editing is really great. I love how you demonstrate the LED's. You deserve more views.

Reactions: TheHappyKidShow

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Wow wow wow with your production value! You've got me wanting those light strips. May I ask you what your lighting set up is in front of your face? A softbox, etc?

Reactions: TheHappyKidShow

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
What is your target keyword for this video?

I also noticed there are some TubeBuddy best practices you haven't followed (I don't always follow them but wanted to share them in case you weren't aware.)

Γ£ô High Res. Thumbnail
Γ£ù Info Cards Added
Γ£ù End Screen Added
Γ£ù Comment Pinned
Γ£ô Liked on Facebook
Γ£ô Captions Added
Γ£ù Comment Hearted
Γ£ù Chapters Added

PS: I subscribed to your channel. I really love your production value and strive to have work like this on my channel in the future when I'm comfortable enough to appear on camera. I could really see your channel being ultra-successful, not kidding.