• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello Community!

Overdose Gaming

User name: Game Overdose
Title of introduction: Hello Community!
Your name/ Alias: Kai
Where are you from? Europe
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined this community, because I want to learn something new. Like tips and tricks from experienced fellow YouTubers. I would also like to check other people's content and learn something from them. But I'm mostly interested only in Gaming conent.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: The thing is, that I actually had a YT channel back in 2013 and it had like 7K subscribers. It was a huge number especially in the country that I live. Also the channel was for only the native language speakers, no English. But unfortunately, I had to remove my channel due to personal life issues and just move on and focuse on more important value - family. I still regret the fact that I removed the channel, because it was a huge mistake and I could just leave it as it is, with all 500 videos it had etc. But oh well, mistakes happen and you learn from them. So recently I created a new channel, but it's different unlike my deleted channel, which was about let's play videos and stuff. My new channel is about video compilations of funny, best, scary moments and highlights of twitch streamers. I just pick the clips that I think are the best and mix them all together. I also do some edition of every clip, like with some funny sound effects, background music, greenscreen effects, quotes you name it. So that the viewers wouldn't get bored while watching it.

Basically, my goal is to make people feel better, to cheer their mood and just have a good time by watching my videos. It's something that I got from other similar YouTubers, who does the same content and they are really good at it.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I could do daily uploads, but since I have a full-time job, I don't have that much free time on my hands.
What are your hobbies? Creating designs like logo's, banners and other stuff that I like to mess with in Photoshop. Creating and editing videos. Riding a bicycle. Drawing. Skating.
What is your biggest dream? Having a happy, healthy and wealthy family.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiI-SSkHX4zI6Xqg_3vLr5A

Last edited:
Reactions: Twin3540

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Overdose Gaming

NeggiHorrorParty

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hey there,

Its always nice to see a fellow gaming channel! This is a great place to learn more about youtube and interact with various members in the community. Don't hesitate to look around and ask questions about topics in the various forums and comment on others.

Reactions: Overdose Gaming
OP
OP
Overdose Gaming

Overdose Gaming

Hey there,

Its always nice to see a fellow gaming channel! This is a great place to learn more about youtube and interact with various members in the community. Don't hesitate to look around and ask questions about topics in the various forums and comment on others.
Thank you for your warm welcome and happy new year!

Killam90

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
You do have a nice channel. Welcome to the forums. Happy New Year. If you have questions please ask.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there welcome to this beautiful community. We are here to help you in whatever way needed to help you grow in youtube.
feel free to ask any issues that you have. We are here to help you

Before posting any questions please refer to the F.A.Qs for reference

FAQs