• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hello I go by RaikkiZulu online nice to meet yall I make gaming videos feel free to check it out

raikkizulu

Subscriber Goal
User name: raikkizulu
Title of introduction: Hello I go by RaikkiZulu online nice to meet yall I make gaming videos feel free to check it out
Your name/ Alias: RaikkiZulu
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found it thru a youtube affiliate channel called
Small YouTubers Boost
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? to join a community of other like minded individuals to discuss and learn from to help grow in youtube and help in return when I learn the ropes
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: As of right now I wish to reach the 1k sub and 4k hour watch time for the long term goal. Short term I just like making videos not the best at doing so admittedly but I figured that if I like gaming as a hobby might as record it and try to entertain someone maybe even give them a laugh or two thinking of maybe even starting a business some time down the road not to sure exactly how I want to go go about starting a bussiness just but plans are in the making
How frequently do you upload? I upload weekly trying to transition into daily I quit for awhile because I wasn't satisfied with my video's quality but I got a few upgrades and is back to make content
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are as u probably already guess is gaming :p a little cooking now and then and I like building computers wherever I have enought parts too not that often I get though :(
What is your biggest dream? My Biggest dream is to be successful on youtube while running a business along side it and to finnaly own my dream home
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQauj66GfhQQ2qlk0vQr8uQ

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey there :) what's your favourite games to play?

Also be sure to make yourself familiar with our forum rules https://community.tubebuddy.com/index.php?threads/4/ and where you can and cannot promote yourself as we're here to discuss youtube, not just to promote our youtube's although we do have a section for that as well.

So hope you enjoy your stay :) we have a ton of threads already that you can check out :) Hope you're having a good holiday :)

OP
OP
raikkizulu

raikkizulu

Subscriber Goal
Hey @Beanie Draws the games I like to play as of lately are Final Fantasy 14, New indie friday night funkin demo came out and im addictied to that game I need help lol that and cyberpunk 2077.
i'll be sure to check out that thread ty for stopping by saying hey and hope you have a good holiday as well.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hello there welcome to this beautiful community. We are here to help you in whatever way needed to help you grow in youtube.
feel free to ask any issues that you have. We are here to help you

Before posting any questions please refer to the F.A.Qs for reference

FAQs

Reactions: raikkizulu