• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

TubeBuddy Suggestion Bug report: Cannot navigate tabs when viewing at > or < 100%

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
I change the zoom on my browser to 90% (or sometimes to greater than 100% which I use when filming tech tutorials to ensure my viewers can see everything.) When my zoom is not at 100%, the TubeBuddy website is difficult to navigate. It took me a while to realize my zoom was causing this and I just thought the website was broken.

For example, I'm unable to click these tabs when I'm zoomed. In addition, the table in Retention Analyzer gets messed up.
Just wanted to share this in case it was helpful to the TubeBuddy team.

Reactions: Beanie Draws

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
So in this regard, you mention the TubeBuddy website, but also the retention analyzer, so are you actually talking about the plugin? Can you share a screenshot for a bit more context because that will show us EXACTLY what you're seeing and I'm not sure if you're talking about the tubebuddy.com website, or the tubebuddy extension through YouTube.

OP
OP
Melanie

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
For retention analyzer, on the website:
Data & Insights > Retention Analyzer

Attachments

• edryher.png