• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Lifestyle Channel Russian in Spain

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
User name: AndyBarbaroha
Title of introduction: Russian in Spain
Your name/ Alias: Andy
Where are you from? Russian, Saint Petersburg
How did you find TubeBuddy? Some guy from YouTube said that this is a good thing!)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just for fun
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My target is 500 subscribers within 50 days
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 video/ week
What are your hobbies? PlayStation, bike, mini golf, mini dogs
What is your biggest dream? I'm Russian guy who lives in Spain!))) What should I dream for??)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCp-slZ2BFcN-o6GhVL0Smhg

Reactions: taatahdi

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you! What brought you to Spain?
Hi Melanie,
Sorry for my late reply!☺️
What brought me to Spain? Well, i believe mostly I'm here because of the sun, beaches and Mediterranean sea as well as a good food, friendly people and Spanish culture)
And you? Have you ever been to Spain?

OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.
Wow! Thanks for the info!
Yeah, i really have some error! Well, I'm gonna fix it!
Thanks!

OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal

As for the button, I've got it, but it looks like inactive for some reason

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you andy

Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you

OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
Nice to meet you andy

Happy to have you here. This is a mature community and we are happy to have you here.
If you have any questions please post them here.
Before asking any questions please look in our FAQs if not found then you can ask them and the community is here to help you

Hi there,
Thanks for your message!
I'm happy to be here either:)

OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
Yeah!!))
IMG_20210116_102433.jpg

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey andy welcome to our community. Thank you for joining us.

You can ask any questions or doubts that you have or issues you face.
Before you ask check our FAQs
If the questions are not answering your issue please feel free to ask and our community will help us.
Thank you

GoFrokz Laag

User name: AndyBarbaroha
Title of introduction: Russian in Spain
Your name/ Alias: Andy
Where are you from? Russian, Saint Petersburg
How did you find TubeBuddy? Some guy from YouTube said that this is a good thing!)
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Just for fun
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My target is 500 subscribers within 50 days
How frequently do you upload? 2-3 video/ week
What are your hobbies? PlayStation, bike, mini golf, mini dogs
What is your biggest dream? I'm Russian guy who lives in Spain!))) What should I dream for??)
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UCp-slZ2BFcN-o6GhVL0Smhg
hello there and welcome to TUBEBUDDY!!

Reactions: AndyBarbaroha
OP
OP
AndyBarbaroha

AndyBarbaroha

Subscriber Goal
Go go go!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-24-20-16-50-461_com.tubebuddy.tubebuddy_mobile.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-24-20-16-50-461_com.tubebuddy.tubebuddy_mobile.jpg