• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel English Learner sharing the tips and way to make your English fluent

Dita Frasa

User name: Dita Frasa
Title of introduction: English Learner sharing the tips and way to make your English fluent
Your name/ Alias: Dita Frasa
Where are you from? Indonesia
How did you find TubeBuddy? I know tb from youtuber
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I need some suggestions/help to enhance my channel
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: honestly I made this channel for myself to make my English better I just trying to speak in English, I think Youtube is one of the best place to do it, remember that I can't speak 24 hours to people around me who can't speak English, perhaps I can get more friends here to speak English
How frequently do you upload? weekly, two or more videos
What are your hobbies? I love to sing actually
What is your biggest dream? I want to be a lecturer
YouTube Channel Link: UCTcxQqV9JCYtHX1fDS8pVBA

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Dita Frasa, welcome to our community. Using YouTube to improve your English is an amazing concept for both learning a language and learning how to create content for YouTube. That's cool.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

If you want to fix your YouTube button go to your account details and search for the YouTube section in the image below and simply put your channel ID only.

index.php

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
That's awesome! My channel used to be a language channel. You'll find that it's really rewarding! :)