• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Is that NeggiHorrorParty?

NeggiHorrorParty

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: NeggiHorrorParty
Title of introduction: Is that NeggiHorrorParty?
Your name/ Alias: Neggi
Where are you from? United States
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found Tubebuddy through Google while looking at youtube creator improvement videos. I actually have a pro membership and the program is actually really useful for optimizing your content and learning about youtube engine to bring content to viewers.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined TubeBuddy forums to get a better handle on youtube as a whole so I can reach my target audience better, participate in a smaller creator community and potentially collaborate on ideas to see what things work and work with people.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I want to participate in the horror games and horror game funny moments community. I specifically really enjoy horror game youtubers quite a bit (best example is Markplier) and I'd like to bring my own take on that and potentially improve upon it. Every day Im learning how to improve my videos for viewers so I can better be the youtuber I'd like to become.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly. I try to post at least 2 times a week.
What are your hobbies? Singing and Health topics. I am a nurse in real life and used to be in choir.
What is your biggest dream? Eventually I want to become a nurse practitioner so while my youtube channel is a nice addition to the skillsets I'l be learning, it ultimately is important to maintain a realistic and reliable mindset to growing in life. I am currently in college and almost done with my BSN as I only have my ADN right now.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrDDiS1jTnA-uB63Ycrcrvw

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @NeggiHorrorParty, welcome to our community. I'm not much of a horror games kinda person though am not sure if Left 4 Dead counts. LOL. Markipliar is an amazing Youtuber and someone great to learn from.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.