• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel I'm a data scientist with a how-to tech channel

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
User name: Melanie
Title of introduction: I'm a data scientist with a how-to tech channel
Your name/ Alias: Melanie
Where are you from? Michigan, USA
How did you find TubeBuddy? Small YouTubers Boost Facebook Group
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I had a lot of ideas for TubeBuddy but didn't know how to share them until I saw they have a forum!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I would like to be able to get more traffic and start getting into heavier technology as well as some data science stuff
How frequently do you upload? Monthly, but I would like to upload more often
What are your hobbies? Genetic genealogy is my hobby. I use my skills in data science to find people's ancestors dating back to the 1600s. I learn so much history along the way.
What is your biggest dream? I would like to work in the data science field in Silicon Valley or in Colorado.
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkX4K0p_4rOp4p04F-VvIxw

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome!

There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Melanie! You've already won me over with your amazing A/B question before, and with questions like that, you'll definitely be an amazing member of this community :)

Just judging by data science background, (and having a quick glance at your channel) I can already tell you have a pretty amazing mind and I'm really looking forward to what you bring to the community! Am I correct in guessing you're also a fan of how Mr Beast processes and works with data?

OP
OP
Melanie

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi Melanie! You've already won me over with your amazing A/B question before, and with questions like that, you'll definitely be an amazing member of this community :)

Just judging by data science background, (and having a quick glance at your channel) I can already tell you have a pretty amazing mind and I'm really looking forward to what you bring to the community! Am I correct in guessing you're also a fan of how Mr Beast processes and works with data?
I'll probably surprise you in that I haven't watched Mr. Beast but I'm excited to hear he works with data so I'm definitely inclined to check him out.

BensTechLab

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
www.benstechlab.com
Subscriber Goal
Okay, I just want to point out that your logo is freaking amazing. Did you design that yourself?

Thanks @Melanie! I actually have a friend who is a graphics designer. But it is an open google font (you can get a bunch of interesting fonts from google free if you search for them). We picked one that we thought "looked like tech" and played around with layouts and such.

Reactions: Melanie

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the community. You already succeed in your channel. I am glad you are doing the work related to science. I am a former scientific researcher. Last year I start doing Youtube works since the Pandemic crisis keeps me at home. Now I am designing new 3D models with new ideas and concepts. Some of them may blow your mind since I have never seen others do the same works. They are all originally designed by me. Hope someday the world will know me and my designs. Hope you will continuously succeed. Keep safe. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Melanie