• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question No Channelytics Tab on my channel

RandyHJ

www.basicchurch.org
Subscriber Goal
I am viewing Andrew's video on YouTube Channel Keywords and I do not have a Channelytics tab on my channel. My subscriptions are set to public. I'm not sure why I have no Channelytics tab.

Reactions: Ragulsundaram

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
You have to install the TubeBuddy extension to actually get the features. If you have them and you still can't get the analytics tab please install another browser and try installing the extension in it and check. If it works then the browser is the problem. Uninstall it and reinstall and try again. If not working use another browser for youtube purposes.
If nothing works try using another account and check if your account is the problem.
try buying pro or star license to get more out of tubebuddy

Reactions: RandyHJ
OP
OP
RandyHJ

RandyHJ

www.basicchurch.org
Subscriber Goal
You have to install the TubeBuddy extension to actually get the features. If you have them and you still can't get the analytics tab please install another browser and try installing the extension in it and check. If it works then the browser is the problem. Uninstall it and reinstall and try again. If not working use another browser for youtube purposes.
If nothing works try using another account and check if your account is the problem.
try buying pro or star license to get more out of tubebuddy
Thanks for responding. I'm using Chrome. I have a Star subscription to TubeBuddy. I guess I'll try Edge and see how it goes. Thanks again.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I am viewing Andrew's video on YouTube Channel Keywords and I do not have a Channelytics tab on my channel. My subscriptions are set to public. I'm not sure why I have no Channelytics tab.
Was it set to private at all in the last few days and THEN you changed it to public? It can take a few days for the data to gather and start reporting.