• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Master Economics Research! Eviews-Stata-Latex. Nail your dissertation/thesis/Research paper.

JD Economics

Subscriber Goal
User name: JD Economics
Title of introduction: Master Economics Research! Eviews-Stata-Latex. Nail your dissertation/thesis/Research paper.
Your name/ Alias: Juan
Where are you from? Canada-Argentina.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Youtube
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? Learn about techniques to reach a broader public.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: My name is Juan, I have an MA in business Economics from Lazaridis university in Canada and a Bachelor of Science in Economics. The purpose of my channel is to help users learn how to use Eviews-Stata and Latex to be able to write their research papers, or complete their university courses. Econometrics-Time series-Statistics.
In my videos I will include datasets, literature recommendations, and many other useful tips! Master Economics research by joining to my channel.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Economics-Research-Soccer-Guitar-Music
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5P21WGFO4WRUlAiGLcwymg

Last edited:

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.