• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Educational Channel Starting a how to play guitar and sing channel

SteveE

Subscriber Goal
User name: SteveE
Title of introduction: Starting a how to play guitar and sing channel
Your name/ Alias: SteveE is my user name and my IRL name is also Steve
Where are you from? Northern California in the Sierra Nevada mountains just below Lake Tahoe
How did you find TubeBuddy? Listening to "How Become a YouTuber" podcasts while I grind away the days in my mind numbing and soul sucking day job..listen to Nick Nimmin, Think Media, Tube Labs, YouTube Creators Hub, Video Creators, TubeTalk.... I listen to a lot of them to get motivated
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I am hoping to learn more about the day to day little things that I can do to boost my channel. Maybe if I am lucky find a Mentor or even collaborators
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I am not looking to get YouTube Famous or millions of subs.., although I wouldn't complain if that did happen. I definitely would like to help beginner and intermediate guitar players/singers to improve their playing and singing and if I could make enough $$ to leave my day job I would be thrilled
How frequently do you upload? Yesterday was my first serious upload, I want to try my best for once a week until I don't have to go to my 45+ hour a week job
What are your hobbies? Definitely playing guitar and singing some of my favorite songs which are mostly country. bluegrass, old time music, and originals that I have written
What is your biggest dream? My dream is to be able to work from home doing music that I love and spend a long and happy life with my Wife and 2 dogs
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIKzcsVJCeIWw-GE7npgkqg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.
Hey there. Welcome to the community.
If you are new to tubebuddy as an user please watch the official youtube channel of tubebuddy to know the features.
Further if you need any help we are here tohelp you out.