• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question What have you done to gain new audience / like minded audience ?

RileyDylan

I know out there , there are many who will be interested to watch simple, easy , tasty , healthy & Traditional recipes but I don't know how to let them find me. essay writer

Should I Introduce myself in others comments sections or post reels on insta or what to do ? I am unsure how to let others discover me ...

Please share your experiences .

Last edited:

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
The best way to get noticed is to expose yourself to viewers by being consistent in your content. You have to remember that Youtube is big, with millions of creators uploading millions of videos daily and new creators joining daily. For starters, you didn't even create an Intro post on these forums and you don't even have your YouTube channel on your profile for everyone to see. You can't expect people to find your content if you're not letting yourself be found.

Ater

Very Well-Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
The best thing that have happened to my channel when it comes to getting people to actually find and watch my videos where when I realized that it was impossible for a tiny channel like mine to compete for popular topics with a lot of competition and I started to niche down to less crowded sub niches, that made my videos to actually start showing up in the top 3 positions in search and new people finding my content that way. That also spilled over a bit to my less niched down content and started giving it views.

Reactions: Damon

NanoniumTheDude

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Think of the audience you want to create and make content for that audience, but make sure to look at the data in analytics such as CTR and AVD/AVP to make data-driven decision to refine your videos for the audience you aim to target and build

Benny1985

So your content is on healthy food?

I'd say the best way to work with that is to.... Use TubeBuddy!

But seriously: figure out meals to do, make them on YouTube (and maybe Facebook too, I see a lot of people sharing Emmymade's content there, and its all designed similarly to any YouTube video, really). Make sure to use TubeBuddy's SEO and tagging content to make "Deep Dives" into how to label your content between the title, description, and tags. You cannot use generic terms like " easy , tasty , healthy", but look into what you're making, according to TubeBuddy's weighted/unweighted ranking systems. Pick key words that maybe others aren't using a lot and use them so if anyone tries to look up that dish or ingredient, your video(s) pop-up. It may take quite a few videos to build an audience, but I bet you can gain a good following! Just make sure to read and do all the tips here in the forums and TubeBuddy videos.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I know out there , there are many who will be interested to watch simple, easy , tasty , healthy & Traditional recipes but I don't know how to let them find me. essay writer

Should I Introduce myself in others comments sections or post reels on insta or what to do ? I am unsure how to let others discover me ...

Please share your experiences .
You need to have a good title, a good description, and good keywords that people in your niche are looking for, and you also need a good thumbnail, otherwise people will see you have a video, but could scroll past it in search of a more interesting title.

At the end of the day you're always going to have competition, and there's already so many people cooking, so even on that side, an amazing title can only get you so far.

To REALLY get people clicking your video after they've discovered you, is to have a great clickable thumbnail. A great thumbnail makes the différance between looking like an armature who doesn't know what they're doing, and best skipped for someone more competent... and looking like you really know what you're doing, and having a thumbnail so amazing someone takes one look, gets hungry and can't help but click your video.

You need good targeted keywords in order to actually show up in searches, but your thumbnails need to be as delicious to look at, as they are to eat and cook.

You also want to focus on community and not just for the views and promotion. If you love food, find others who love cooking so you can all discuss the different recipes you've discovered, and ideas on how to make your recipes even better in ways you haven't even considered, and from there you grow a community and a reputation and a BRAND.

----------------------------

How I got discovered myself? I drew dinosaurs that no one else was drawing. I got sick of seeing dinosaurs that weren't drawn to the standard I liked at the time (the standard of drawing has grown since then)
My tags weren't that great but my thumbs were "good enough" where once they were seen, people wanted to click out of sheer curiosity. I essentially just let my art speak for myself, and I built a relationship with other artists by interacting with them and giving them real feedback and advice outside of "nice work". Show that you're actually interested in what people are doing, and people will begin to be interested in what you're doing. If your work looks amazing, they'll click it. That's the "easy" part. Good keywords give you better opportunities to be seen.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
First, find your competitor. Check their channel regularly what they do and what topic they post.
That will help you with what to do to attract subscribers.