• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to view the number of subscribers channels have directly from the search page?

trinituber

Hi everyone, What got me to sign up for tubebuddy right now is that I'm doing some market research. I saw a demonstration online where you could use TB to see the number of views a video has and the number of subscribers that channel has all from the search page. (and therefore get a sense of whether people are searching the topic.

I have subscribed for a Tubebuddy Pro account, but I'm not seeing this feature when I do searches. Is this because of my account, or do I need to adjest a setting?

Thanks

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Its there on your right when you click on the video. Though if I have this turned off on my channel you wont still see it.
1609086031458.png

Blessing

TubeBuddy Star
lifeissues787545603.blog
Subscriber Goal
Basically, when I click on your video I will see all this information and your tag too for that video. But this is not possible if I have disabled some of this features on my YouTube channel. As you can see my channel views and subcribers is not public cos that is my setting for now so no one can see it.