• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel Hi there! I hate making introductions about myself beacuse i never know what to say

Fubmils

User name: Fubmils
Title of introduction: Hi there! I hate making introductions about myself beacuse i never know what to say
Your name/ Alias: Alice Fubmils
Where are you from? Sweden
How did you find TubeBuddy? I found tubebuddy by watchin Nick Nimmins livestreams on youtube!
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I joined beacuse i was curious what this is. I am part of the discord server and wanted to check this forum out to!
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I started my channel as a fun thing and it has now turned into a hobby.
How frequently do you upload? I try to upload atleast 2 times a week it can be more ofthen or less depending on my mental health!
What are your hobbies? My hobbies are gaming but also to write books and spend time with my animals!
What is your biggest dream? Some of my biggest dreams right now is that i hope to be able to publish my first book, i am working hard on it while doing youtube! Of course another dream is to reach more people on youtube and some other things ;)
YouTube Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6z_zIvbVEumHHRGvD5MBYg

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @Fubmils, welcome to our community. I'm glad Nick was able to guide you to us. He's an amazing Youtuber with incredible knowledge.

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Wait, you are just now joining the forum??

Welcome, glad to see you on this side of the community!

• Haha
Reactions: Fubmils

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hey buddy welcome. Glad you are here.

Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:
A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.