• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question Upload defaults hasnt been working . Raised a support request and they are also not responding :(

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
For the past 1 month, the upload defaults tab for Tubebuddy doesnt show up when I click on settings in YT Studio, either in Chrome or in Firefox. The Defaults pop up shows up when I upload the video, allowing me to choose a default, however usually I could add, edit, delete defaults when I clicked on settings and a TB drop down used to appear near upload defaults. That doesnt appear now and its really painful that even the TB support team doesnt answer my queries.. Has anyone else faced similar issues and is there a solution ?

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
I'm not support, but I have occasionally had this issue when my extension wasn't updated to the latest version. A simple test would be to try a different browser and see if it works in that browser. That is assuming you are using a PC/Laptop and not mobile.

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Try changing the upload defaults in youtube settings. If it has something turn it off. Try uploading the videos in the same browser that has the extension.
Please update your browser and try again. If this problem persists check in a different browser.If it works uninstall and reinstall the browser that has the issue.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
I'm not support, but I have occasionally had this issue when my extension wasn't updated to the latest version. A simple test would be to try a different browser and see if it works in that browser. That is assuming you are using a PC/Laptop and not mobile.
Keeping your extensions up to date definitely helps with bugs. You should also show a screenshot of what you're seeing for more context.

OP
OP
R

ReachRishi

Subscriber Goal
Hi thankyou.. The issue is on any browser on any laptop.. have tried different laptops and different browsers too.. attached is the screenshot
1609777490144.png