• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Gaming Channel As PandineasYT

Fer e Bru

Nome de usuário: Fer e Bru
Título de introdução: As PandineasYT
Seu nome / Alias: Fernanda e Bruna
De onde você é? Minas Gerais e São Paulo
Como você encontrou o TubeBuddy? Através de um canal.
O que fez você entrar nos fóruns do TubeBuddy? Quero aprender mais e ajudar as pessoas que tem canal também.
O que você gostaria de realizar com o seu canal: Objetivo do canal é trazer conteúdo descontraído, divertido e trazer vários tipos de jogos. Ter pessoas novas no canal será uma grande honra.:)
Com que frequência você faz upload? quinta feira
Quais são seus hobbies? Jogar e dançar
Qual é o seu maior sonho? Que o canal meu e da minha amiga cresça.
Link do canal do YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxNVcCfQ8Sxsb3vXGWMEKpQ

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are a couple of common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

First - How do I fix the error at the bottom of my posts? You can fix it by following these instructions to add a "Subscribe" button:

Second - How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.