• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

How-To Channel I enjoy doing all kinds of things usually finding inspiration all around me. And it is one of the reasons I landed here. I want to seek happiness in e

Merry Me

Subscriber Goal
User name: Merry Me
Title of introduction: I enjoy doing all kinds of things usually finding inspiration all around me. And it is one of the reasons I landed here. I want to seek happiness in everything I do.
Your name/ Alias: Merry Me
Where are you from? I am from India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have come across the TubeBuddy recently on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The main reason for me to join forums is I want to know what can I do in this new world. I have many questions for which I am expecting answers over here. And yeah I am feeling messed up sometimes posting all kinds of stuff... I want to see how people here already are working on and how they are handling these confusions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have just begun to build this channel with all my efforts into it. It is all about editing, creating new templates or some tips on editing stuff or other creative videos. My goal is let others glow up their channels using all my creative tips... But it is so ironical that my channel itself needs some glow up before that. My first milestone is to reach 1000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I do it twice in a week
What are your hobbies? Reading, editing videos, writing
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link: https://youtube.com/channel/UC5UOPXG9VCiehymveAg96SQ

Reactions: Cheche004

Cheche004

Known Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
User name: Merry Me
Title of introduction: I enjoy doing all kinds of things usually finding inspiration all around me. And it is one of the reasons I landed here. I want to seek happiness in everything I do.
Your name/ Alias: Merry Me
Where are you from? I am from India
How did you find TubeBuddy? I have come across the TubeBuddy recently on Google.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? The main reason for me to join forums is I want to know what can I do in this new world. I have many questions for which I am expecting answers over here. And yeah I am feeling messed up sometimes posting all kinds of stuff... I want to see how people here already are working on and how they are handling these confusions.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I have just begun to build this channel with all my efforts into it. It is all about editing, creating new templates or some tips on editing stuff or other creative videos. My goal is let others glow up their channels using all my creative tips... But it is so ironical that my channel itself needs some glow up before that. My first milestone is to reach 1000 subscribers.
How frequently do you upload? I do it twice in a week
What are your hobbies? Reading, editing videos, writing
What is your biggest dream?
YouTube Channel Link:
https://youtube.com/channel/UC5UOPXG9VCiehymveAg96SQ
Welcome to the forum. Hello from Sri lanka buddy

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.