• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

YouTube Question How many niche should I focus on?

Laurenk

Known Member
Subscriber Goal
Hey girl,

If I were you, I'd limit my niches. You want to be amazing at your niche and if you have loads of different one then you won't be putting the effort into the main one.

If I went to get my hair done, and my hairdresser was also a nail tech and a make up artist, I'd feel wary as yeah she might be good at hair, but she won't be as good as someone who just focuses on hair. If that makes sense? It's better to be amazing and have a niche, than be just good at a few things. However of course don't limit yourself, just make sure your main niche is always the best quality. Good luck

Biggmatt

www.BiggMatt.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd stick to just one I've done that many times with blogging and I'm sure it's the same with YouTube if you want to do more than one then get another Google account

Damon

Trusted User
Trusted User
www.blackwarriorlures.com
Subscriber Goal
I'd stick to just one I've done that many times with blogging and I'm sure it's the same with YouTube if you want to do more than one then get another Google account
Actually you can just start another channel on the same account. YouTube allows you to have multiple channels on each account. That way it's much easier to manage. That's how I do it.

Reactions: Biggmatt