• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Question How to find trending topic video for particular keywords?

kshabraj

Hi there,
I am new in this forum, could anyone tell me please, if there is a way to find top trending video for particular keywords?
We all know the trending videos listed in Youtube are overall, I want to find them based on keywords and trending now! Kindly suggest.

Best,
Keshab

Silla Special

Subscriber Goal
I would suggest you to go and try out Google trends...it might show you the keywords which are searching for...

Ragulsundaram

Very Well-Known Member
www.facttests.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,
I am new in this forum, could anyone tell me please, if there is a way to find top trending video for particular keywords?
We all know the trending videos listed in Youtube are overall, I want to find them based on keywords and trending now! Kindly suggest.

Best,
Keshab
Use your tubebuddy keyword tool or the SEO Studio. This will be available in Pro or higher. It gives you the list of videos that are currently at the top of the search of that specific keyword.

Beanie Draws

Mythical Poster
www.youtube.com
Subscriber Goal
Hi there,

Best,
Keshab

This video will help you :)
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfnIlgloEoY

Also, if you have any other questions about features, it's always best to go to the TubeBuddy YouTube channel first, type "(tool I want to learn about) tubebuddy" and you'll usually find a video already discussing the feature :) I found that video above simply by typing "tubebuddy trends" and it suggested that video so that should help.

There's also Google Trends it'self

Melanie

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy Legend
hubpages.com
Subscriber Goal
If you already know the keyword (you said "particular keyword"), there are a variety of tools for this. To find the trending video, just use Chrome incognito and use the search term.

Mir Salat Mahmud

Subscriber Goal
Hi there,
I am new in this forum, could anyone tell me please, if there is a way to find a top trending video for particular keywords?
We all know the trending videos listed on Youtube are overall, I want to find them based on keywords and trending now! Kindly suggest.

Best,
Keshab
Please go to the keyword explorer and select country then you will get that easily.

MoneyFocusChannel

How do I title trending topics fir a gaming channel?
If you have low sub count, stick to one game and master it - YouTube gaming channels are very very popular and itΓÇÖs difficult for YouTube to recognise your video if you have lots of mixed game content

I personally search for a key word and make sure the general key word is good overall and then once IΓÇÖve got a good keyword, to make it more niche I search for recent videos with that key word in and see the view count. Combine that with the keyword TubeBuddy finder - video topics and it should help