• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel Hello I'm Jason. My YouTube channel is UFO CHASER

UFO CHASER

Subscriber Goal
User name: UFO CHASER
Title of introduction: Hello I'm Jason. My YouTube channel is UFO CHASER
Your name/ Alias: UFO CHASER
Where are you from? Norman, Oklahoma U.S.A.
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through a Google search on how to grow your YouTube channel
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? To get answers to any certain questions, and to collaborate with other creators.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: I'd love to see my channel grow to it's fullest potential. I try to provide some insight to my audience through my channel content in a way that I can better interact with questions and comments. I'd love to be the "go to" channel for my viewer's, by providing content on various subjects, and by being uniquely different, entertaining and informative.
How frequently do you upload? Weekly
What are your hobbies? Playing the guitar and writing music. Traveling and camping. Anything to do with science.
What is your biggest dream? I want to be able to make a positive impact in people's lives and for society as a whole.
YouTube Channel Link: UCdnSx_CuCXr6JCb5EYw40fg

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Hi, friend,
Welcome to join the forum. I am also new here. Your channel is quite interesting since the UFO always attracted me. Hope you can keep going. Have a nice day.

Reactions: Yuniati Solihah

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

Reactions: Tricera_fit

Killam90

Recognized Member
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Welcome to the forums. If you have questions please ask.

BraveStar

Life ain't no Nintendo Game
TubeBuddy User
Subscriber Goal
Hello @UFO CHASER, welcome to our community. Looks like you already have a fanbase here in our forums though I can see why. UFO's are a fascinating subject. Even for me. :grinning:

Please remember to read our Forum Rules and the rules for each section to ensure a better experience.