• Guest - Earn a FREE TubeBuddy Upgrade for being active on the forums! Click Here to learn how you earn free upgrades for TubeBuddy!
  • Guest - TubeBuddy has a discord! Click Here to join in the conversation!

Technology Channel DIY using a new idea or concept. Make daily life easier and happier. Share the experience and knowledge with you all.

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
User name: Henry Wang
Title of introduction: DIY using a new idea or concept. Make daily life easier and happier. Share the experience and knowledge with you all.
Your name/ Alias: Henry
Where are you from? Japan
How did you find TubeBuddy? Through Youtube video introduction.
What made you join the TubeBuddy forums? I want to share my experience with you and grow my little channel faster.
What would you like to accomplish with your channel: Get more subscribers and views. Make living with it finally.
How frequently do you upload? weekly upload at least once. Post as soon as possible.
What are your hobbies? Technology, science, music, film
What is your biggest dream? Be a great Youtuber.
YouTube Channel Link: http://youtube.com/channel/UCXJe7CK3mK-GF1Jia7-pciA

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Welcome Henry. Not sure 3D printers are my thing but I'll ask my husband to have a look. BTW I recognise some of the icons, are you using Filmora?

OP
OP
Henry Wang

Henry Wang

TubeBuddy Star
Subscriber Goal
Welcome Henry. Not sure 3D printers are my thing but I'll ask my husband to have a look. BTW I recognise some of the icons, are you using Filmora?
Yes, I use Filmora also. But now, I mainly use Premiere Pro for video editing. I only Fimora to add text and some transition.
Early this year, I use Filmora as my video editing software. It is really easy and convenient to use. Even I want to do the tutorial video as my channel's main target. Then I find I am not good enough to do tutorial videos. Then I change to 3D printing as my subject. If you use Fimora software. I will recommend you to check one good channel. I learn a lot from that channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbNv0mUvHN5k3rqPOxoVWg

SILTHW

Professional cat wrangler
Subscriber Goal
Welcome! There are some common questions we see from people who just joined the forum.

How do I get access to the Promotion board and how do I ask for YouTube Feedback? You can learn more about the requirements here:

A lot of the same questions come up frequently (how do I grow? how do I get subs?) and many of those answers are pinned at the top of each board. You can also search the forums using the search box at the top of the screen.

EnglishwithLiz

Known Member
TubeBuddy Pro
Yes, I use Filmora also. But now, I mainly use Premiere Pro for video editing. I only Fimora to add text and some transition.
Early this year, I use Filmora as my video editing software. It is really easy and convenient to use. Even I want to do the tutorial video as my channel's main target. Then I find I am not good enough to do tutorial videos. Then I change to 3D printing as my subject. If you use Fimora software. I will recommend you to check one good channel. I learn a lot from that channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjbNv0mUvHN5k3rqPOxoVWg
Thanks for the recommendation Henry I'll check it out as I could do with some fresh ideas :)